Save Up To $4000 On A New Boiler!
Warm weather is finally here! For the most part… After doing your spring cleaning, the last thing you probably want to think about is your heating system, especially replacing your boiler, but with the great incentives offered through Mass Save, you may want to take a few minutes to read about this great offer and then break out the beach gear…
For our customers who heat their homes with a forced hot water boiler and are located in the Massachusetts cities and towns of Acton, Ashby, Ayer, Billerica, Boxborough, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Fitchburg, Groton, Harvard, Lancaster, Leominster, Littleton, Lowell, Lunenburg, Pepperell, Shirley, Townsend, Tyngsborough, Westford, Westminster we will help you understand your replacement boiler options that will qualify for the Mass Save program.
Some of the details regarding the rebate:
- April 1, 2015
- The Early Heating Equipment Replacement Rebates are now available
- Limited time opportunity4/1/2015 to 8/31/2015
- Up to $4,000 for a new Boiler
Key Dates to Remember
- Customers must receive a Site Visit between April 1, 2015 and August 31, 2015 prior to replacing their boiler.
- Customers must provide a dated contractor invoice or receipt (noting the make, model and completion date of the installation) by October 30, 2015.
- At the time of the Site Visit, the customer must have an existing, functional boiler (at least 30 years old), fueled by natural gas, propane, or oil
- Applicants must be a residential customer of a Mass Save sponsor
- Municipal Electric customers must heat with natural gas provided by a participating Gas Utility
- Fuel switching/conversion (i.e. oil to gas) is NOT eligible for this offer
- Distribution change/conversion (i.e. forced hot water to forced hot air) is NOT eligible for this offer
- Equipment must be installed in a 1-4 family home
- Customers receiving the Early Heating Equipment Replacement Rebate are NOT eligible for any other Mass Save or GasNetworks heating equipment rebates on installed equipment
For more information about this boiler rebate or to schedule a site visit, please call us at 978-433-5645 or via the web at our contact page. We provide boiler heating system service to the following Massachusetts cities and towns: Acton MA, Ashby MA, Ayer MA, Billerica MA, Boxborough MA, Carlisle MA, Chelmsford MA, Concord MA, Dracut MA, Dunstable MA, Fitchburg MA, Groton MA, Harvard MA, Lancaster MA, Leominster MA, Littleton MA, Lowell MA, Lunenburg MA, Pepperell MA, Shirley MA, Townsend MA, Tyngsborough MA, Westford MA and Westminster MA.